What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jumping to Last Post - Changed????

Shortcircuit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the number of forums I visit I was able to click on the "Go to Last Post" icon and go to that post. Now when I do the same I go to the "Last page" and then need to scroll down to the last post. In addition when I select an item on some web pages I end up in the middle of the topic and not at the start.
Have I changed something?????

speedlever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you still logged into the forum with the proper user id and password? That's what I typically find when I see that sort of behavior.

OP
S

Shortcircuit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion but just not that easy. Been contributing to forums for some time and are still posting which means I am logged in correctly. Have no problems with any other of my computers just the mini.
For some reason I suspect this has just occurred since the last OS update and posted here to see if any similar experiences.

Most reactions

Latest posts