What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jtjdmj

jtjdmj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I just got my 32 G/WI-FI iPAd last Saturday as an early birthday present from my husband, we could have done just the WI-FI and not the G rating, but I do love it and may think it's the best present I have ever gotten. Now if I can just get the POGO website to work, but that is their problem and I've told them that I wish they did work as I LOVE their site and they said they are working on it, but for now too much fun with other stuff. Love contacts, when I get all the ones from my PDA transferred, 1 less gadget I'll need, now if I could get something to turn it on even if off like my cell phone does that would be even another gadget gone. I'm disabled and home bound and don't really need a cell phone. I love everything so far! It took us a while to configre it with our home WI-FI and our old router, but once hubby got it working, it's been GREAT!

Most reactions

Latest posts