'Jobs' movie starring Ashton Kutcher is now available on iTunes

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by RaduTyrsina, Nov 27, 2013.

1. RaduTyrsina

RaduTyrsina News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    jobs-header-130703.jpg

If you missed the "Jobs" movie that depicts Steve Jobs’ biography, directed by Joshua Michael Stern and starring both Ashton Kutcher as Jobs and Josh Gad as Wozniak, you can purchase or rent it in iTunes. The film can be purchased for $19.99 in high definition or $14.99 in standard definition. Also, a 24-hour rental is also available for $3.99 for standard definition or $4.99 for high definition.

The “Jobs†movie was released on August 16 and has received mixed reviews from critics; original Apple employees Daniel Kottke and Bill Fernandez criticized the movie for its inaccuracies. "Jobs" made just $6.7 million in the opening weekend, but it is the first feature-length title to take on the life of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.

Of course, aside from iTunes, the "Jobs" movie is also for sale on Amazon in both digital and DVD formats.

Source: AppleInsider
  2. tlbaker

tlbaker iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105 / 0
    I will wait for cable lol.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC using iPF
  3. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +899 / 0
    We streamed Jobs last night from Amazon ($3.99 for SD) - mixed ratings, e.g. 3.6/5* on Amazon and only 26% (5/10) from the critics on RottenTomatoes - I'd probably do 3* on Amazon - impossible in 2 hrs to really do justice to the 30+ yrs of his many roles through the various companies he helped to find and run - read the Walter Isaacson biography on Jobs last year - recommended for those interested and would take a mini-series to cover well. Dave :)
    • Like Like x 1