What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jewel Quest

keturner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone tried Jewel Quest on the iPad yet? Like any of the match 3 games, it is addicting.

I am stuck on the first level of China, Xuchang. It's the one with the monkeys. Anyone have any hits or suggestions?

KT

CjChronos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone tried Jewel Quest on the iPad yet? Like any of the match 3 games, it is addicting.

I am stuck on the first level of China, Xuchang. It's the one with the monkeys. Anyone have any hits or suggestions?

KT

I've tried it; I'm not into games like that, but for someone who is into that type of game - It's a really good game. It's worth the money.

Mayka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
keturner said:

KT

Hi
Jewel quest is amazing game. I love it. But there is bug. When you playing hidden parts. And the part where you playing with emma after you win nothing happend and i stuck. I can go on. I played it like 30 times one part and nothing happened

Maya

photobill7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are also stuck at the same place. We can beat Emma and complete the screen, but it keeps recycling back to the same screen over and over again. Anyone have any suggestions on how to cut this endless loop?

LyndaCavallo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
photobill7 said:
We are also stuck at the same place. We can beat Emma and complete the screen, but it keeps recycling back to the same screen over and over again. Anyone have any suggestions on how to cut this endless loop?

I have passed this level already. If you read the "review goals" tab, it tells you that you need to copy the exact same first three moves that Emma makes. If you are able todo this, then it will allow you to go to the next board.

steffytailor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have passed this level already. If you read the "review goals" tab, it tells you that you need to copy the exact same first three moves that Emma makes. If you are able todo this, then it will allow you to go to the next board.

I'll try

steffytailor

iPF Noob
Reaction score

KT

hi, not every match 3 games are same. Why don't you try some latest match 3 games available online. They are full of excitement with hidden objects puzzling game, having some special effects too for making the game more adventurous. So, I must recommend you to try those match 3 games and I am sure you will find them more interesting.

steffytailor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone tried Jewel Quest on the iPad yet? Like any of the match 3 games, it is addicting.<br>
<br>
I am stuck on the first level of China, Xuchang. It's the one with the monkeys. Anyone have any hits or suggestions?<br>
<br>
KT
<br>
<br>
hi, not every match 3 games are same. Why don't you try some latest match 3 games available online. They are full of excitement with hidden objects puzzling game, having some special effects too for making the game more adventurous. So, I must recommend you to try those match 3 games and I am sure you will find them more interesting.

Last edited:

Winnielill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,

i'm stuck on the gold quest in Pacific Northwest, Glacier Bay. I played it like 50 times and i can not finish the level in time. any idea how to do it?

thanx

Emy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the correct level, but after you match the three gold coins, it counts them on the bottom left under the puzzle. If you touch the number in the counter, it will give you more time. Got that from the "journal" or the "goals", I think. Hope that helps.

I am stuck in the puzzle where the fire icons melt the ice - the one where there are four squares that dangle down each side on the bottom. I simply don't see how it can be done. Anyone? Any way to skip a puzzle? If not, I'm done. I'll never get past this one...

Cshart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been stuck on El Chichon forever. When I finally clear the corners, I run out of time. Any way to get more time or to break squares?

Most reactions