What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JB iPad Will Not Load YouTube

moreifp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in Brazil and my Ipad does not load the youtube videos. Youtube works fine on my macbook, imac, pc,etc but Ipad returns a message saying the movie could not be played (for any video). Funny is that if I use my VPN on the Ipad the videos will play fine. If I turn off the VPN (which connects me to NY) the video will not play.
It is not my ISP blocking youtube because the computers play it fine. Any ideas?

OP
M

moreifp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad still does not load youtube videos. It seems to be some incompatibility of youtube on the ipad and my network.
You tube on the Ipad works on other networks (my office, friends houses, I've tried 3 different places and it works fine on all of them)
Youtube works on my macbook and my imac on my home network so it is not a problem with my router or network.
If I use youtube on my Ipad on my home network it does not load any videos. It is just the combination of my Ipad with my network.
What else can I try? I already reset the ipad to factory default and the problem continues.
Thanks for any help

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
moreifp: I moved your posts to their own thread as they got lost in the other one with the gentleman from Turkey.

I don't know the answer ... but hopefully, now that your question is out in the open, someone can come help.

Marilyn

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
moreifp said:
My Ipad still does not load youtube videos. It seems to be some incompatibility of youtube on the ipad and my network.
You tube on the Ipad works on other networks (my office, friends houses, I've tried 3 different places and it works fine on all of them)
Youtube works on my macbook and my imac on my home network so it is not a problem with my router or network.
If I use youtube on my Ipad on my home network it does not load any videos. It is just the combination of my Ipad with my network.
What else can I try? I already reset the ipad to factory default and the problem continues.
Thanks for any help

Have to tried resetting router back to factory defaults? How old is router? Is it just YouTube videos? Can you watch movie trailers thru fandango or flixster on ipad?...for ex..

Most reactions

Latest posts