1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Javascript and IOS 6

Discussion in 'iPad OS' started by piginaswamp, Nov 1, 2012.

1. piginaswamp

piginaswamp iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am experiencing problems with certain websites when viewed on the I Pad or I Phone after updating to IOS 6. Some (some, not all) websites are not navigable within the website when using the pad or phone. They are navigable on the PC however. If I turn off the JavaScript on the pad or phone the website becomes navigable but of course the graphics are negatively impacted. Has anyone else encountered this and if so, is there a fix other than turning JavaScript off?

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  2. bkreso

bkreso iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I had the same issue with Safari. What I did is I am using Chrome for this sites. However - there are some web sites not working properly with Chrome. Then I use Safari :)