What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Java code editor with both syntax highlighting and predictive code

gugucachu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been looking around the net trying to find a Java editor I can use on my Ipad for on the go development. It seems there are quite a few that offer syntax highlighting (and synch with Dropbox) but I'm yet to hear of one that will predict code (i.e. an editor similar to Eclipse/Netbeans that has the API built in).

for example if I was working with a String element and wanted to see the methods associated I would type,

String mystring;

mystring.

And after the '.' a list of the available methods for the String class would show that I could select from. Furthermore it would be nice if it could alert of unhandled exceptions, unused/duplicated variables etc etc.

I ask for this because I'm a lazy coder and am use to the Eclipse/Netbeans style environment for scripting.

I'd be happy to pay $20 AUD+ if such an app exists.

Thanks in Advance,

David

Most reactions