What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jasmine You Tube App

Drofpets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi to all,

I have downloaded the above App from the App store, it seems a little better than the Iphone App on Ios 6. What are your opinions.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm going to wait on Google to develop an iPad app. If they don't, I might try Jasmine. It looks nice and with 5 stars over 483 reviews, it must be rockin! I don't know, I may try it anyhow.

OP
D

Drofpets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
I'm going to wait on Google to develop an iPad app. If they don't, I might try Jasmine. It looks nice and with 5 stars over 483 reviews, it must be rockin! I don't know, I may try it anyhow.

You have nothing to lose, and it´s a free App.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Me likee. It'll certainly do for now, and frankly it's unlikely a new iPad app from YT will be better...or nearly as good.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that it's great to look at other options for viewing YouTube. Several members have mentioned the app, Jasmine, so it is nice to see it mentioned here.

Thanks, drofpets! :)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This app rocks. No need to wait for Google now. Jasmine is perfect, and with the new super duper download speeds of iOS 6, it's ready in no time.

I can't figure out how downloading is so much faster as a result of this update, but I'm convinced now.

Reaction score
I haven't updated ios6 and I really don't plan to, honestly.

But if I did and lost my YouTube app (which is my favorite app) jasmine would probably be my next fav app

Most reactions

Latest posts