What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroken iPad Won't Sync With iTunes or Charge

daveathall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem, I updated to 4.2.1 my iPad has never been jailbroke but is not recognised by iTunes or charge.

Last edited:

daveathall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just an update.

Rang Apple technical support this morning, they tried a couple of things that did not work, so booked me in to an Apple shop early this afternoon for a replacement.

OP
H

hotphoenix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks daveathall.

I can't get myself to an Apple Store any time soon, so I tried to fix mine myself. Let me know how it goes.

daveathall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must admit that I am very pleased, was booked in at the genius bar at 12:50, they were running slightly late so I got sat down at about 1pm, after connecting the iPad to a Mac to confirm the problem, it seems that the connector port could have been damaged, or mis functioning, although he couldn't tell by just a quick look.

He swapped the iPad there and then, no fuss, no excuses, I was really pleased, wish all companies were this customer satisfaction orientated.

AndyHow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't sync iPad with PC

I have iPod touch, iPhone 4 and iPad. Just changed my PC. iPod & iPhone can sync but iPad cannot. It just keeps on updating but not moving.. I am desperate. Can somebody help me. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts