Jailbroken iPad battery

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by TheSagittarius, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSagittarius

TheSagittarius iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Hello,
    Recently I JB my iPad 4G iOS 7.1.1 with pangu and so far I've noticed that my battery drains faster.
    My question is: Does JB drains your battery? (I've disabled most of the things under settings to save the battery life)

Thank you
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 using Tapatalk

2. willerz2

willerz2 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +284 / 0
    Jailbreaking alone will not impose a drain on your battery life. Tweaking the device, particularly with widgets that have low time-frame refresh intervals, will drain your battery. If possible, install MobileTerminal as well as 'top' (without the apostrophes) from Cydia. Then run MobileTerminal, and run the command 'top' (again without apostrophes) and take a screen capture of it and post it here to see if we can diagnose the CPU guzzling process. Also, install AppInfo and export the source/packages list to your email, then paste them here as well. You may have a conflicting package or two, or you're using an outdated/not-yet-supported package.

Note: After running the top command, make sure you press Q on your keyboard so that it exits. Otherwise, it will continue to run in the background and will significantly drain your battery beyond belief.

-Sent via my HTC One M8 on Tapatalk Pro

3. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,168 / 0
    @TheSagittarius

I have deleted the last post you have made in this thread because it contains irrefutable proof that you are a pirate and a thief!

We won't help you here. This forum does not condone or help pirates. Not only is piracy, and any discussion thereof, against this forum's rules, it's theft and thus illegal.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.