What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroken iPad battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello,
Recently I JB my iPad 4G iOS 7.1.1 with pangu and so far I've noticed that my battery drains faster.
My question is: Does JB drains your battery? (I've disabled most of the things under settings to save the battery life)

Thank you
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 using Tapatalk

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jailbreaking alone will not impose a drain on your battery life. Tweaking the device, particularly with widgets that have low time-frame refresh intervals, will drain your battery. If possible, install MobileTerminal as well as 'top' (without the apostrophes) from Cydia. Then run MobileTerminal, and run the command 'top' (again without apostrophes) and take a screen capture of it and post it here to see if we can diagnose the CPU guzzling process. Also, install AppInfo and export the source/packages list to your email, then paste them here as well. You may have a conflicting package or two, or you're using an outdated/not-yet-supported package.

Note: After running the top command, make sure you press Q on your keyboard so that it exits. Otherwise, it will continue to run in the background and will significantly drain your battery beyond belief.

-Sent via my HTC One M8 on Tapatalk Pro

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@TheSagittarius

I have deleted the last post you have made in this thread because it contains irrefutable proof that you are a pirate and a thief!

We won't help you here. This forum does not condone or help pirates. Not only is piracy, and any discussion thereof, against this forum's rules, it's theft and thus illegal.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts