What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroken iPad 1 skips back to previous dates in message boards

iNeedHelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weird question, but after recently jailbreaking my iPad, when I'm in a message board and click back to return to previous page, the page that loads up is from a previous date, sometimes days or weeks ago. I constantly have to hit refresh to get to the latest updated threads.

Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix?

Thanks!!!​

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Good to "see" you.

Have you tried logging out of the message forum (on the iPad) and then logging back in? That might reset it. Other than that, I got nothing.

Marilyn

P.S. I deleted another thread you had posted on this very topic. Mainly because it fractures the conversation/discussion and makes it difficult for others to follow along. It's also against our forum rules to make duplicate postings throughout the forum. So, please, keep all discussion about this problem to this thread. Thanks.

OP
I

iNeedHelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Mickey. I will try that but I'm pretty sure I have done that.

My apologies for duplicate posts. After my original post in the iPad 1 board, I scrolled down and saw the iPad Jailbroken board. I thought my topic was best suited for this board. Thanks.

Most reactions