What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JailbreakMe 2.0 Star Released

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JailbreakMe from Comex has been released. The new jailbreak is entirely web based and doesn't require a computer. It can only be executed through mobile safari and currently isn't compatible with iOS 3.2.1

Source: JailbreakMe Released

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It actually is now compatible with 3.2.1 as reported in the hacking section of this forum. I'm thinking of biting the bullet and breaking for the first time.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
what the hell.

This is NUTS, in a GOOD way.

Go comex. Sheesh. You seriously CANNOT make this any easier.

JesseRPI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I'm jailbroken at version 3.2, what is the best way to get to jaikbroken at 3.2.1--would I need to do a full restore first and then update to 3.2.1, or would running the update followed by jailbreakme.com work?

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I will wait to ios 4 comes out before upgrading and then jailbreak that.

Anyone hear when 4 will be out? I heard September ?

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dont´ do it. by jailbreaking you will lose the warrenty, and that is a big no no!

No offence, but did you actually do any research before posting that?

If you bring a device in a jailbroken state back to the apple store for a warranty issue, they MIGHT take issue with it. Ive heard many situations where they don't even look twice, and they just deal with the issue you came in for.

Otherwise, to wipe all, and I mean ALL, traces of a jail brake you just restore to factory settings and then things are right as rain!

misinformation and poppycock like this are more proof that we as a society are just dumb :p

Most reactions

Latest posts