1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Jailbreaking 4.3.3

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Madewomen2011, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Madewomen2011

Madewomen2011 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone, I jailbroke my ipod touch a few years back but i restored it.. i been on youtube looking for a way to jail break my ipad for the first time.. since i have the 4.3.3 .. the youtube post gave me a link but its for rc15 from the Dev blog page but i also downloaded the redsnow but never started the process because i was unsure, but when I try to download it it gives me rc18.. does that mean that I need to jailbreak with a earlier version and them jailbreak it.. i know im jumbling around but could someone help?:ipad-front:
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
  3. Madewomen2011

Madewomen2011 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh its cool--- i'm done now.. been there done that .. oh i read plenty from several different sites, my question was kinda jumbled but what i was asking is since the tutorial said to update to rc15 i only seen rc18.. my question was if i need to install an earlier version first.. but thanks for your opinion.. it wasn't any help to me but .. nice utilizing your right to an opinion.. Oh I love to read.. Ipad JailBroken..
  4. biobunny

biobunny iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    There you go: http://www.jailbreakme.com//# . Just launch that in Safari and hit the "free" and then "install" button. Now no DFU nonsense.

Sent From my jailbroken interestingcompanionPad using iPF!
  5. ZibaWal

ZibaWal iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cydia was crashing I restored it after using jbme:( what should I do now? I am on 4.3.3 on my iPad 2