What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreaking 4.2.1 (successfully, but install0us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimjaix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I jailbroke my iPad 4.2.1 with redsn0w and tethered again to fix cydia, but I can't get install0us to work (added source, cydia.hackulo.us) and installed install0us once I reboot my ipad it only gives me the apple logo and it doesn't do anything. I tried 5 times already, and it seem it happens after I installed install0us.

Thatguy91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jimjaix said:
Hi, I jailbroke my iPad 4.2.1 with redsn0w and tethered again to fix cydia, but I can't get install0us to work (added source, cydia.hackulo.us) and installed install0us once I reboot my ipad it only gives me the apple logo and it doesn't do anything. I tried 5 times already, and it seem it happens after I installed install0us.

Will jailbreaking the iPad make the battery life die out faster?????

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
People who refuse to follow simple directions should probably stay away from pirating. I mean seriously for your own good, you should just do the simple thing and pay for the apps, because this whole reading and comprehending directions thing is just not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions