What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jailbreaked ipad doesnt load

Status
Not open for further replies.

vyvy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

i'm having big troubles with my ipad 1. My ipad with iOS 5 is jailbreaked using redsn0w. Since the jailbreak is available not untethered, i have to boot it using redsn0w if my ipad rebioots.

Yesterday, i updated some packages in Cydia. It was suggested at available updates section. After update, my ipads screen got black with circle spining in the middle (loading) and it got stuck. Turned off ipad by pressing Home + lock buttons and started again in recover mode and booting tethered with redsn0w. After redsn0w shows that uploading files finished, in ipad screen i can see pineapple appears and after 5minutes it disappears and starts rotating loading circle in the midle and it stucks after few seconds. Nothing else happens. Tries this tethered boot three times, same conclusion. Before this updated package in cydia, boot tethered worked fine.

I need a solution, how to bring to live my ipad and get all info i have in it.

Restoring is not a solution in this case, because i will loose all files

Thank you for your help and suggestions

Firmware is default iOS 5 and jailbreked with redsn0w_win_0.9.9b4. Tried also to boot tethered with redsn0w_win_0.9.9b8, but also doesnt work

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since we discovered (in your other thread) that your problem is from installing piracy apps, I'm closing this one.

You're on your own, bubba. Don't be a pirate!!!

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts