What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak

yank30265

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im new to this. I went through 6 pages of forums. Found a lot of interesting stuff. Heard about jailbreak for the first time. What is it why would I want to do it( I don t) and being I bought a used first generation 16 gb how would I find out if it is jail broken?supposedly this was wiped to factory specs but the guys email was still on it. I watched YouTube and did the factory wipe myself and his acct was still there. Called apple they wanted 100 bucks for software protection before they would tell me how to do it. I don't have money. So the guy gave me a phone number and said they might help. Which they did for free. Now I'm learning what to do with this here on the forums

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yank30265 said:
Im new to this. I went through 6 pages of forums. Found a lot of interesting stuff. Heard about jailbreak for the first time. What is it why would I want to do it( I don t) and being I bought a used first generation 16 gb how would I find out if it is jail broken?supposedly this was wiped to factory specs but the guys email was still on it. I watched YouTube and did the factory wipe myself and his acct was still there. Called apple they wanted 100 bucks for software protection before they would tell me how to do it. I don't have money. So the guy gave me a phone number and said they might help. Which they did for free. Now I'm learning what to do with this here on the forums

All you have to do to erase your iPad is go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings. This will restore your iPad to factory settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts