What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak

JodiJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does jail breaking make the iPad run slower? Also, if I erase the jailbreak will it look as if I never did it? Will apple ever know that I didn't if I go in and have work on my iPad done?
Thank you, jodi

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jodi, if anything, jailbreaking or rooting (android) allows you to make your device faster. However, when you unlock a device without having complete knowledge of it, you are opening yourself up for major problems. If you are a pc user, jailbreaking is equivalent to having administrative control, plus some. I suggest you don't do it, or if you do, you do extensive, intensive research. You don't want to end up with a device that is completely unfunctional.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
JodiJ

JodiJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good afternoon! What do you think of green poison?

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
when i get the ipad i will never jailbreak it. because you could really break it lol

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tazz3 said:
when i get the ipad i will never jailbreak it. because you could really break it lol

No, that is not the case at all, a jailbroken iPad can always be restored to the stock version, I have done this myself, I jailbroke my iPad 1 at iOS 4.3.3 then restored to stock to upgrade to iOS 5.

Come to think of it, I may jail break my iPad 1 again.

The Archangel

neosmoke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
green poison workts perfect for me, i only use the jailbreak for running XBMC on my ipad!

Most reactions

Latest posts