What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jailbreak for iPad 2

OzzyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finallly got my apple iPad 2 taking queuing up for 4.5 hours. Is there any good guide to jailbreaking the ipad 2?

Thanks in advance...:)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OzzyB said:
Finallly got my apple iPad 2 taking queuing up for 4.5 hours. Is there any good guide to jailbreaking the ipad 2?

Thanks in advance...:)

Yep. The best guide is to be patient and wait for an iPad 2 jb to be released.

That was funny. Here I was getting already to copy your post for notes, and there isn't even a JB yet for the iPad2!:eek:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All good things come in time :) I've had mine since launch day and eagerly awaiting it's release but I'd rather wait and make sure it's done right than have them rush something out thats buggy. Hopefully it will be out in the next few weeks... keeping my fingers crossed!

OP
O

OzzyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the decent app cost...I am dying for the release

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm waiting also. I enjoyed the customization of the IPad once it was JB.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountaingamer said:
I swear I have checked every hour since the Ipad2 launch - the waiting is brutal!

No need to check every hour...lmao..as it's not that serious BUT it will be released very soon. They are just tweaking it now. An iPad2 has already been jail broken by Comex but he working the details out dor a stable release off the jailbreak. You don't want it rushed then cause a lot of issues or bugs. Don't worry, it will be more thn worth the wait. I know jailbreak on ipad2 Is gonna be Sick! With all that extra power n cams, the possibilities are endless ;-)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm avoiding the upgrade to 4.3.1 just in case JB only works on 4.3. Is that necessary or am I being paranoid?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greg G said:
I'm avoiding the upgrade to 4.3.1 just in case JB only works on 4.3. Is that necessary or am I being paranoid?

That's a safe approach. Wait n see what happens. I'm pretty sure 4.3.1 jailbreak, untethered, is coming soon. They might skip untethered for 4.3 since 4.3.1 has just been released. But yeah never know though.

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

Mountaingamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you backed up your blobs with tinyumbrella then it doesnt matter - your fine either way.
If you did not back up your blobs, then a JB is released for 4.3, you jailbreak, something tragic happens whenever and you have to restore, your going to the latest firmware at restore:(

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Dude I swear. Pirate if you want, but don't dance around saying you do. This isn't that kind of forum.

Jail breaking isn't for pirating, people!!!

It is there to allow people the ability to customize and run the OS the way they want to,

Not for stealing the hard work of the small time devs who bust their asses to create games and apps that we love.

Mountaingamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Dude I swear. Pirate if you want, but don't dance around saying you do. This isn't that kind of forum.

Jail breaking isn't for pirating, people!!!

It is there to allow people the ability to customize and run the OS the way they want to,

Not for stealing the hard work of the small time devs who bust their asses to create games and apps that we love.
Agreed

Most reactions

Latest posts