What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak and Warranty

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
I am. Your name is too long and it ruins the forum experience. It pushes the left side column a tad too far over and ruins the svelte lines and cool look of the forum.

I suggest rather than "DontUnderstandMyIpad" you go with 'BigiPadDummy.'

(Ducking, smiley inserted)

Bob

Oh, but you know, that would have a detrimental effect on my forum appearance. Right now I have the most space for charging up batteries :D

Touche'. That was good.:)

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
I am. Your name is too long and it ruins the forum experience. It pushes the left side column a tad too far over and ruins the svelte lines and cool look of the forum.

I suggest rather than "DontUnderstandMyIpad" you go with 'BigiPadDummy.'

(Ducking, smiley inserted)

Bob

Oh, but you know, that would have a detrimental effect on my forum appearance. Right now I have the most space for charging up batteries :D

Oh, I get it. You planned it so you would stand out from the rest of us. Then that is OK. Carry on my Good Man. Or Gal. Bob stands corrected. Smiley goes here.

And here.

and here.

And one here, too.

Sig goes here

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think we are mini-hijacking OP thread. So ~ back on topic!

(All Bob's fault)

I accept full responsibility and blame. But I share it with those that added to it. We are all to blame and in this world, if we all do not do our part, the saudi oil sheiks win and all is lost. What about the children? Who will save the children? Perhaps we all need to change from incandescent lightbulbs and drive energy efficient cars because the spotted owl can't survive and our children need the extra power to update their FaceTweet, Twitterbook, and SpaceyFace pages. Remember the Alamo; the Texans did invent the atom bomb at Los Alamos labs in the Utah desert and there is an app for that.

Bob

Most reactions

Latest posts