What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jailbreak 4.3.1

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
Let's say I've already bcked up files using that app, once I upgrade iOS and jailbreak again, how would I go about doing the quick restore of packages? It's not like when u jailbreak, that app comes back with it. Would I have to reinstall that app and it'll recognize the bcked up packages, enabling me to restore the?

Sent From IPF app, if u need to know about the wonders of Jailbrake, inbox me!

Yes, run cydia on your freshly JB device, install pkgbackup, then run it and restore all your remaining packages and settings in one go... Simples.

A quick google search for pkgbackup returns the official website with it's user guide as the first result :D

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Freebo said:
Just to confirm this is not for iPad 2 correct ?

Since there is no public jailbreak for 4.3.1 on iPad2 yet, then you are correct..., but it should work just fine once one is released.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Yes, run cydia on your freshly JB device, install pkgbackup, then run it and restore all your remaining packages and settings in one go... Simples.

A quick google search for pkgbackup returns the official website with it's user guide as the first result :D

Thanks, I bookmarked it. Got packages backed up, already downloaded the new jail brake. So I'm good to go once I feel like updating to 4.3.1

Sent From IPF app, if u need to know about the wonders of Jailbrake, inbox me!

Most reactions

Latest posts