What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak 3.2.1 iPad With JailbreakME

kny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About to try my Spirit JB'd 3.2 iPad (32GB 3G)

kny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3.2.1 update and jailbreak (of a 3.2 Spirit JB'd device) was successful. I'll be uploading a YouTube video of the actual jailbreak for those interested. Looks like any iPad 3G jailbreak issues have been resolved.

Last edited:

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you're like me and can't get backgrounder to download, it's likely that bigboss's source is down for a moment while everything is newly updated, fyi

mkrowkis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a Backgrounder task manager for free that I could use? I was using Kirikae on my iPhone 3G before iOS4 enabled multitasking. I tried putting Kirikae on my iPad and it didn't seem to work :-(

mohamedraif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a Backgrounder task manager for free that I could use? I was using Kirikae on my iPhone 3G before iOS4 enabled multitasking. I tried putting Kirikae on my iPad and it didn't seem to work :-(

ProSwitcher doesn't work either but you could always use SBSettings to force quit applications.

OP
Timmah

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 3g 3.2.1 jailbreak from jailbreakme.com NOW WORKS! :D

DawgBone

iPF Noob
Reaction score

ProSwitcher doesn't work either but you could always use SBSettings to force quit applications.

Try out Circuitous.... Works beautifully on the IPad.... That i, if you can ever get Cydia to load...

I'll suggest enabling the MegaDock...Favorites...Wider...and Double row...
Slide in transition... and bottom orientation...

I only suggest those as it's default settings look kinda cruddy....

mkrowkis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@DawgBone: Thank you so much for the suggestions. Could you please give me a brief description of each app? I'll then download from Cydia the ones i like :)

kny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3.2.1 update and jailbreak (of a 3.2 Spirit JB'd device) was successful. I'll be uploading a YouTube video of the actual jailbreak for those interested. Looks like any iPad 3G jailbreak issues have been resolved.

Incoming link.

kny

iPF Noob
Reaction score

DawgBone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@DawgBone: Thank you so much for the suggestions. Could you please give me a brief description of each app? I'll then download from Cydia the ones i like :)

I was referring to just one app... Circuitous.... and was just giving some pointers on settings that you should use.... There is a slew of them...

Circuitous is an app switcher... similar to Kirakae and ProSwitcher...cept much much more feature rich.... and much more customizable.... plus it's 100% Ipad capatible....

You don't HAVE to have BackGrounder, although if you want multi-tasking you will need it.... Otherwise, every time you switch apps in Circuitous, it will have to re-launch the app...

Bodean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So is this work for iPad wifi 16gb version? Getting conflicting messages

Most reactions

Latest posts