What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak 3.2.1 iPad With JailbreakME

mohamedraif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
did it, still no luck.. wonder if the server has been taken offline or is too busy with the new jb to serve everyone at once? hmm.. either way, i want to jb before apple puts their classic stranglehold on things.
Make sure you have your SHSH blobs saved just in case.

don't know how to save my blobs. i'm not already jb by the way.. restore my ipad for the jb? wow, why?
Because Apple are surely going to fix this exploit for the next update since it can be used for more malicious purposes other than jailbreaking.
To save your blobs download The Firmware Umbrella from umbrella-4.01.07.exe
Connect your iPad to your computer and when FW Umbrella detects it click Save my SHSH. I would recommend requesting your SHSH from both Apple and Cydia. You can switch between Apple and Cydia under advanced options.

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wahoo! thnx! so uh...maybe a dumb question, but where are my files now, after backing them up? I'm not JB now and i thought they were stored under my user name in Cydia?

Last edited:

G33K4Life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreakme dot com just worked for me. iPad 64GB 3G 3.2.1 Just went to the site and tried it again and it worked. Maybe @comex updated, dont know, but it worked.
SWEET!!!!!

Daineath

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreakme dot com just worked for me. iPad 64GB 3G 3.2.1 Just went to the site and tried it again and it worked. Maybe @comex updated, dont know, but it worked.
SWEET!!!!!

Did you do anything differant {Just finished restoring mine back to 3.2 :(}

Is everything working

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally got it to work. A note to all people that end up on a "host not found" or similar screen, try a SLOW SWIPE on the ''slide to JB" screen and see if that works.

FINALLY! I get backgrounding! So happy.

mohamedraif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woot it worked! Non you don't have to do anything different, but remember to use jailbreak . com not jailbreak . modmyi . com, I think it's unlikely that modmyi has been updated yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts