What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak 3.2.1 iPad With JailbreakME

mohamedraif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, i managed to jailbreak my iPad 3G with jailbreakme. But my iPad got stuck in an infinite boot loop when I rebooted and I had to restore with itunes. Tried it twice and the same thing happened.

G33K4Life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive been doing that for the past 15 minutes and still getting the reboot. Which site did you use, jailbreakme dot modmyi dot com or just jailbreame dot com?

Just noticed that jailbreakme dot modmyi dot com is forwarding to jailbreakme dot com. Don't know if it was doing it before or not. I still can't get my iPad 64GB 3G 3.2.1 jailbroken.

Last edited:

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, i managed to jailbreak my iPad 3G with jailbreakme. But my iPad got stuck in an infinite boot loop when I rebooted and I had to restore with itunes. Tried it twice and the same thing happened.

I believe it was stated there is a problem with 3G for now.

mohamedraif

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I believe it was stated there is a problem with 3G for now.
Yeah I know. But I didn't think that anyone had actually managed to jailbreak their iPad 3G, because I did and Cydia was installed too but it entered an infinite boot loop upon reboot.

G33K4Life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you still in the infinite loop? Maybe try iRecovery? There are a couple apps out there to get out of that.

Ken Esq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 64GB 3G version 3.2.1 that I am not able to jailbreak using the JailBreakMe website. When I slide to JB, it reboots my iPad. I have cleared all cookies, cache and histories and closed all pages in safari and it still won't work. I have seen in the forum that the JB is not working on 3G models. Can anyone confirm that they have JB'd with a 3G model? Any suggestions?
It worked on my iPad 3G 64GB. However it took 30 - 45 minutes of deleting cookies, cache, rebooting and trying again. I was using jailbreakme.modmyi.com

Well, no luck here on my 32GB 3G. Tried clearing everything, rebooting, etc. and after a dozen attempts I'll just wait and see if one the iPad wizards can figure out a workaround..

G33K4Life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have seen that some people "have gotten it to work" on iPad 3G. Just trying to help out and maybe find something to make it work.

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can't get this working with my 64 wifi. keeps saying "oops...can't find host" when i slide it and it tries to DL the file

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
did it, still no luck.. wonder if the server has been taken offline or is too busy with the new jb to serve everyone at once? hmm.. either way, i want to jb before apple puts their classic stranglehold on things.

Last edited:

mohamedraif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
did it, still no luck.. wonder if the server has been taken offline or is too busy with the new jb to serve everyone at once? hmm.. either way, i want to jb before apple puts their classic stranglehold on things.
Make sure you have your SHSH blobs saved just in case.

G33K4Life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still a no go with iPad 3g JB

@Jailbreaknews recommended to do a restore and try again. What the hell right? Well, that didnt work for the second time either. Still no tweets from @comex either.

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make sure you have your SHSH blobs saved just in case.

don't know how to save my blobs. i'm not already jb by the way.. restore my ipad for the jb? wow, why?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts