What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak 3.2.1 iPad With JailbreakME

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'd think this forum would be going crazy with the new jailbreak release. hmmm.

OP
Timmah

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'd think this forum would be going crazy with the new jailbreak release. hmmm.

I thought I would be cool and be the first one who posts about it. Lmao

Kadenvu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rebooting issues

has anyone been having a problem with it just rebooting every time...I attempt to jailbreak with jailbreakme and the apple sign pops up and reboots...I even went as far as to reset the whole ipad back to factory settings and then tried jailbreakme again but the same thing keeps happening..can anyone help me?

BOA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm unable to jailbreak my IPad 3.2.1. I was able to do my IPod Touch 3g without any problems but my IPad reboots every time. I'll do some search but if anyone has figured this out let me know.

Thanks

candyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay!! I've been waiting for this one!
I like the jailbreaking spirit.
I just saw other article about Jailbreaking for iPad from aneesoft. some people who want to know more can read it.

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the 3g models of iPads are unable to use this to jailbreak. At least that seems to be the case over at modmyi.

benst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the 3g models of iPads are unable to use this to jailbreak. At least that seems to be the case over at modmyi.

I agree with your observation.

Jailbreak not working for me either - iPad 32G 3G with iOS 3.2.1.

Naif824

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3G and 3.2.1 with no luck using both jailbreakme . com and jailbreakme . modmyi . com

An update from comex: twitter . com/comex/status/20115413731

We're waiting.

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't gotten anything but a purple screen after sliding the slider thingy. Never goes past that.

ch4rly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can confirm its working with my 32GB WiFi model :)

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
its been updated, no longer rebooting but it just hangs with the background image.

some are saying its due to the site having so many people trying to jb at once.

gsarasie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I tried it on my 32G 3G with 3.2.1, Safari just exits immediately and causes the iPad to reboot instead of downloading and "installing" the jailbreak.

Sadness.
Yes, It happens to me also, Ive heard that it happens only with yhe 3G iPads as there is a aslight HW and SW difference from only WiFi iPads.
I hope solution will be inplaced soon ...

benst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to close all open pages in safari, then clear cache, history, and cookies in safari settings, then enable ALL cookies in safari settings, then go to jailbreakme.modmyi.com.

It worked for me, once I did the above, but before that my iPad just reset everytime I tried to jailbreak - never got to the download phase.

Most reactions

Latest posts