What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak 3.2.1 iPad With JailbreakME

Saket

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 32gb wifi model with v 3.2.1 and whenever I jailbreak my pad from jailbreak me.com, it simply downloads the whole thing and go back to the home screen.... I have tried clearing cache n cookies n all, it doesn't work, I have done it a million times now, someone plzzzz help...

benst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 32gb wifi model with v 3.2.1 and whenever I jailbreak my pad from jailbreak me.com, it simply downloads the whole thing and go back to the home screen.... I have tried clearing cache n cookies n all, it doesn't work, I have done it a million times now, someone plzzzz help...

Did you set "Accept Cookies" to "Always" (in Safari settings) ?

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys! I own a Ipad with 3.2 jailbroken. If i'm using jailbreakme to update to 3.2.1 will i loose everything on my ipad. I would like to avoid reinstalling everything

commie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the Jailbreakme.com site down? when I go there with my iPad, i get the Placeholder Page and nothing loads up?

&mpersand

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the Jailbreakme.com site down? when I go there with my iPad, i get the Placeholder Page and nothing loads up?

try a browser other than safari. i've read about people who've had to use the GoodReader browser to make it work.

Tbone2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I have "cycling" problem although it's a bit different than what I've read about here. If I leave the Jailbroken iPad 64G 3G sync'ing with iTunes it will reboot. If I disconnect it then it seems to run and most apps seem to work ok such as Calendar, App Store, Safari, etc. except for 2 apps, Settings and Cydia. If I select either of those the iPad will reboot. I'm sure I can get back to a 3.1.2 restore but I sure would like to avoid that if possible. Has anyone had this issue where Cydia and Settings cause the iPad to reboot and if yes have you found a solution.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Tbone

Last edited:

Tbone2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An update, my problem has gone away. It seems that there was a problem with a program that was for the iPod/iPhone and clearly seemed to be incompatible with the iPad. I removed a bunch of programs, only the ones that iTunes said are iPod/iPhone only and the problem went away.

So, now for a general comment to this thread, I am running a 64G 3G that came with 3.2.1 and aside from the problem above, which is understandable, it's been running great, Jailbroken for a month. A month ago I went to jailbreakme.com and first try it was jailbroken. Clearly I was lucking as it seems that many are having problems with it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it continues to run well. It's hard for me not to recommend trying it based on my experience, however, if I do run in to the boot cycling then I will go back to non-jailbroken until the next release.

Good luck.

Havokk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an Ipad 3G 3.2.1 and haven't jailbroken it yet. Am I still able to jailbreak now that Apple has stopped signing for the 3.2.1

Can I still save my shsh blobs using tiny umbrella or autoshsh or did I miss the boat?

Also should I avoid synching my iPad to iTunes so that I don't automatically get upgraded to 3.2.2?

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't upgrade to 3.2.2 .

You still can sync .

When Itune ask you want to upgrade firmware , just don't upgrade.

How I wish I am you.

Most reactions

Latest posts