What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jail breaking my ipad 4.3....

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vlad1427 said:
thank you all for info. do you also know if there is any other way to unlock iphone 4 bb2.10.04? i can't get gevey sim in europe. thank you and sorry if i asked this here

There is an iPhone 4 forum... :)

bobvualot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad jailbreak

hi im new here and needed some help, can anyone plz tell me what to do? my friend helped me jailbreak my ipad with redsnow, its working great until i drain out my battery and now i cant turn it on anymore, jus a apple sign appear, plz help

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
bobvualot said:
hi im new here and needed some help, can anyone plz tell me what to do? my friend helped me jailbreak my ipad with redsnow, its working great until i drain out my battery and now i cant turn it on anymore, jus a apple sign appear, plz help

Sounds like you have a tethered jailbreak. Open the redsn0w tutorial sticky in this section and perform step 11. That will allow you to reboot.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:
There is an iPhone 4 forum... :)

Here

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Attachments

• image-1015297974.png
    image-1015297974.png
    325.5 KB · Views: 204

Most reactions

Latest posts