What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jail break ipod touch 2nd gen 4.2.1 via. Green poision

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I jb my iPod touch 2nd gen , with green poison. .when I finished jb , I saw a green color app, which is called loader, I opened loader and then there was option install cydia ..I did that ....now what's happening. My every app is crashing as I open them , 2nd when I open cydia it says it will exit when complete ...now in loader there is option delete loader .. Do I have to delet loader now ?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to search , cannot found it :( trying again

I wasn't complaining about not using the search button, babe. I was whining :)) ) about the section you put your thread in. Technically ~ it should be in Off Topics, but I kicked it to our Hacking section to see if anyone can help.

I'm thinkin, Not. Since no one has ~ guess no one knows?

But hang in there!

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I wasn't complaining about not using the search button, babe. I was whining :)) ) about the section you put your thread in. Technically ~ it should be in Off Topics, but I kicked it to our Hacking section to see if anyone can help.

I'm thinkin, Not. Since no one has ~ guess no one knows?

But hang in there!

Lol

Most reactions

Latest posts