What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jail brake whats the benifits

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneinfinitloop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is it safe to jail brake youre ipad2 if so would it be worth it becuea as it stands im not happy whith the app store
most apps are heavy restricted ive been thinking about cydia but i dont know mutch about it❔ive heard if it goes wrong you risck turning your device into a brick to hell way that right! enyway am i right in saying theres not a full
tethered jail brake eny way for ipad-2❔eny way could some one fill me in on whats wat regarding jail brakeing my
ipad or ipod touch 4 g 

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a look at Leigh's stickies in this section of the Forum and you'll see all the answers to your questions there - including up-to-the-minute reports on the progress being made on a JB for iOS5 for the iPad2.

There are threads there too on the benefits of JB, so you'll plenty to interest you.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions