What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iWorks Gets More Colorful

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Here's something to make people happy.

When you get into a position to turn iCloud Drive on, you also get to download the new iWorks apps (free). Hidden in the last couple of screens of the color pickers there are two new choices. A fairly complete color pallet, and a color wheel (for the supper tweaker).

You are now free to create documents as ugly as you like. :)

OP
twerppoet

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In Pages there is now a blank landscape template, though you are still limited to A4 and US Letter for sizes.

And some other new templates for things like envelopes and business cards.

I'm going to have to take some time and explore the new templates in all three apps. :D

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In Pages there is now a blank landscape template, though you are still limited to A4 and US Letter for sizes.

And some other new templates for things like envelopes and business cards.

I'm going to have to take some time and explore the new templates in all three apps. :D
The templates in Pages were there before iOS 8 or iCloud Drive. I used one of them to create a gift for my colleagues.

OP
twerppoet

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The templates in Pages were there before iOS 8 or iCloud Drive. I used one of them to create a gift for my colleagues.

I can't believe I missed that; though I admit I don't actually use Pages very often. Most of my typing is done either here, or in other text editors like Evernote or ByWord.

I'm more likely to use Numbers, but only because people ask interesting questions about it.

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have not turned on icloud yet but did get updates to pages and keynote. May not get all the features until I do turn it on though. Hadn't had time to pay with it yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts