What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've Completely Ditched My iPad For the iPhone 4

jetman1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Battery

Let us not forget the great battery life the Ipad has. My Iphone can not compare to it. I watch whole movies on the IPad and it does it well.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How are you using smiley faces on the iPad?

Thats a very good question, Susie. I use them all over the net on my computer here, Smiley Central. Tons of them...

However ~

I have not been able to conquer it on my ipad.:mad: I even bought an App for it, to no avail. I can send them in email on ipad, but not post to websites.

Make no mistake, though ~

I will sooner or later, figure it out!:D

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My iPad is my go-to device for two reasons: screen size and battery life.

I think the "new toy" syndrome of the iPhone 4 will wear off for those who feel like the iPhone 4 trumps the iPad.

That being said, the iPhone gets the nod for quick maps on the go (where the data connection is already paid for) and pictures. Otherwise - out comes the iPad.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is my go-to device for two reasons: screen size and battery life.

I think the "new toy" syndrome of the iPhone 4 will wear off for those who feel like the iPhone 4 trumps the iPad.

That being said, the iPhone gets the nod for quick maps on the go (where the data connection is already paid for) and pictures. Otherwise - out comes the iPad.

The place I work at has a few rich computer geeks. They've jumped in the iPhone bandwagon for a while until the JB party lasted. Now it's the newer Samsung Galaxy.And the Galaxy Tab will make its way in next month...

Most reactions