1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Itv player showing but not updating

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by CrazyYank, Sep 28, 2012.

1. CrazyYank

CrazyYank iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, would appreciate some help here. I accidentally deleted itv player from the iPad but for some reason it didn't totally go. I want it back. It is still showing under settings and it still wants to update and won't let me. I can't re-download it from the app store as it is greyed out and won't let me do that either. It seems to still think it is on my iPad. Before I do a complete reset as a last resort, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks
  2. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +830 / 0
    Have a look in Spotlight Search and see I it's really still there. If you can find it by searching, try Settings/General/Reset/Reset Home Screen Layout and see if that puts the icon back.

If not, try syncing with your PC, first with the app unchecked to uninstall it properly, then with it checked to replace it. Your downloads should be safely there in iTunes.
  3. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,021 / 0
    Hi there, I am going to more this to the help section.