What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes

ceciliacas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wireless connection is disabled after 8 I sync my ipad and iphone. I gave windows vista. Does anyone else have this problem? Anybsolutions?

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I'm somewhat confused by what you're talking about. Can you be a little clearer?

OP
C

ceciliacas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i sync my ipad on my sony vaio running on vista, my wireless connection is disabled after a few minutes. This happened just after i upgraded to itunes 10.4.10 about a week ago.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I see now. That is really weird, and that's definitely never happened to me before. I've had many problems with iTunes, but not that one. Sorry I can't be of any help. :(

OP
C

ceciliacas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks anyway, it seems as though lots of people are having that problem. Search for "itunes 10 disables wireless" in google. I've tried a few solutions but still no success.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Ceclia - just to clarify your problem (and I have a slightly older 10.x version of iTunes on my Vista laptop), the issue is that when you sync to your computer, the wireless adapter on your laptop is disabled - correct? Well, that is weird - do you have to recover only by rebooting the computer? This may help others provide comments - hope this issue can be resolved - now I'm afraid to upgrade myself!

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To OP: I have the same problem, and I run 7, not Vista!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

ceciliacas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
Sorry, but what does this have to do with this post?

To OP: I have the same problem, and I run 7, not Vista!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Have you been able to solve it? It's driving me crazy!

Most reactions

Latest posts