What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,just went on iTunes via ipad, in top charts it showed all the apps ready to install BUT I already have some ?? I done a hard reset on iPad but it's still saying install on iTunes ,just about to sync iPad to see if that works.anybody else seen or had this ?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Sjwred said:
Hi all,just went on iTunes via ipad, in top charts it showed all the apps ready to install BUT I already have some ?? I done a hard reset on iPad but it's still saying install on iTunes ,just about to sync iPad to see if that works.anybody else seen or had this ?

Yep same here, saying quite a few of my apps need installing... Even though they are already installed

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sjwred said:

Yes it confusing!

OP
Sjwred

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried the sync thing nothing changed,so I think its an iTunes error.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm pretty sure this is a known iTunes (on device) issue. It doesn't accurately reflect what you have installed in all situations, although be assured it does know what you have and have not paid for under the covers. It won't charge you twice for something you bought when / if you try and install it again...

For example, I have the Sky News free app installed, but it doesn't show as such. However BBC iPlayer shows as installed.

Most reactions