What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITunes u

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The iTunes u App now available from the app store is FANTASTIC.

It is used to download courses from an amazing number of universities and other learning institutions - and the majority are absolutely free.

The courses are a mixture of videos, text documents and PDF files, although some also contain links to online files. The learning disciplines are very varied, and anyone using the app should find something of interest.

As I live in the UK I naturally looked for courses from the Open University. There are dozens of them, and already I have subscribed to 13, together with 2 from Yale University.

The only gripe I have is although videos play within the app, PDF file still open (and are saved) in iBooks.

I can thoroughly recommend it.

MIKES3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gtatler said:
The iTunes u App now available from the app store is FANTASTIC.

It is used to download courses from an amazing number of universities and other learning institutions - and the majority are absolutely free.

The courses are a mixture of videos, text documents and PDF files, although some also contain links to online files. The learning disciplines are very varied, and anyone using the app should find something of interest.

As I live in the UK I naturally looked for courses from the Open University. There are dozens of them, and already I have subscribed to 13, together with 2 from Yale University.

The only gripe I have is although videos play within the app, PDF file still open (and are saved) in iBooks.

I can thoroughly recommend it.

Yes, this is definitely an awesome app

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started using this app from the first day it was released. There is so much to learn and study within the app. I'm glad they added this app.

ballbagracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking at this app earlier, I think I will load it and have a look around it ;-)
Nice one.

Most reactions

Latest posts