What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes U screen layout arrangement - left panel?

Linkeree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

After I downloaded a course material, the course added additional panel in the main screen of iTunes U on the left side containing posts and assignments. This has never happened before with other courses I downloaded. Does anyone know how to remove this left side panel?

Thanks.

itunes_layout.PNG

Last edited:

Demo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Delete

Hi all,

After I downloaded a course material, the course added additional panel in the main screen of iTunes U on the left side containing posts and assignments. This has never happened before with other courses I downloaded. Does anyone know how to remove this left side panel?

Thanks.

View attachment 16990

Hi

All you need to do is the listed down the course (Left Panel) on a paper and then delete the video from right side (tap the edit and select the video and delete....after that quit the multitask (History) then reopen the iTunes U.....soorry for my bad english.

dana123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

All you need to do is the listed down the course (Left Panel) on a paper and then delete the video from right side (tap the edit and select the video and delete....after that quit the multitask (History) then reopen the iTunes U.....soorry for my bad english.
Hey ,it seems like you English is good,not that bad:) Let's practice it over here.

Most reactions