What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes to iPad 2

peeg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I sync iTunes with my iPad, many of the songs, although checked in iTunes, don't move over. Not sure what I'm doing wrong - I have checked the "sync only checked items" and I've tried not checking that. Any thoughts? iTunes is on my PC. Thank you.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you identify some specific characteristic of the music tracks that are not moved? Do they all reside in the same folder or sub-folder, for example?

Tim

OP
P

peeg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Can you identify some specific characteristic of the music tracks that are not moved? Do they all reside in the same folder or sub-folder, for example?

Tim

Thanks... the songs are in my iTunes folder on my PC where all my other music is (in the my music/iTunes/Beatles (for example) folder. Also, some of my playlists aren't there. The size of my iTunes on my iPad is much smaller than in my iTunes folder but in iTunes they're all checked, I've tried the sync with and without "sync only checked items" (under summary when my ipad is connected). Although my iTunes folder is much bigger than the storage space on my iPad, I had unchecked things... Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the help.

OP
P

peeg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peeg67 said:
Thanks... the songs are in my iTunes folder on my PC where all my other music is (in the my music/iTunes/Beatles (for example) folder. Also, some of my playlists aren't there. The size of my iTunes on my iPad is much smaller than in my iTunes folder but in iTunes they're all checked, I've tried the sync with and without "sync only checked items" (under summary when my ipad is connected). Although my iTunes folder is much bigger than the storage space on my iPad, I had unchecked things... Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the help.

I just had to swap out my iPad for the 64gig and now have no problem so I guess that although I cleaned up iTunes before syncing, it wasn't enough. Thanks again for trying to help, I appreciate it.

Most reactions

Latest posts