What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes...than what??

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to download fifty dollars of iTunes,I put the iTunes in first,the code.my acct shows fifteen dollars...but when I go to pay it wants to take from my credit card.I prefer iTunes cards,even though I do have my card in there.
does anybody have an idea??? this is for my new iPad..I have I touches here,but my teen uses it mostly.
Nancy

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have the $50 applied to your account already then whatever you buy will automatically come off your account balance until it is used up. Then it will charge the credit card.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nancybout said:
I tried to download fifty dollars of iTunes,I put the iTunes in first,the code.my acct shows fifteen dollars...but when I go to pay it wants to take from my credit card.I prefer iTunes cards,even though I do have my card in there.
does anybody have an idea??? this is for my new iPad..I have I touches here,but my teen uses it mostly.
Nancy

I assume that it has asked you for your credit card details, that doesn't mean that it will take any money from it. I have used iTunes cards before, loaded the credit into my account and it will always use your available credit until it is used up, only then will it start using your credit card for any purchases.

If in doubt go to apple.com and contact them through the site, they are normally extremely helpful.

The Archangel

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Gift cards have to be redeemed and not used like a credit card. Click on the word "Redeem" in the right sidebar and in the next screen input your gift card number, The money will be applied to your account and you will see the available cash next to your iTunes user name (top right.)

OP
Nancybout

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you!!!!I'm going to let my 9th old look for something ;) I am new to ipad,learning pretty quick.iTunes just gets some getting used to like anything else:)
Have a great weekend!!!

Anasazi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That same thing confused me at first. I think it eventually gets updated but when they go to bill you for it it takes it all gets accounted for correctly.

Most reactions

Latest posts