What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes terms and conditions

linsipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know why we have to agree to new terms and conditions before downloading from the store? What are the changes from prior?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to agree to hand over all your money, your kids and your internal organs. What's the big deal?

OP
linsipad

linsipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay,
That's what I assumed, just wanted verification and didn't want to read all the legalese.

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just agreed to everything. I can't imagine wanting to do anything really sinful. Even if I did, I wouldn't know how.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Near as I can tell you have three options

1. Just sign the darned thing and proceed.

2. Refuse to sign the darned thing and do without.

3. Retain an attorney to review the terms and conditions and engage Apple's attorneys in a lively discourse. At $400 an hour until you run out of money.

Take your pick.

OP
linsipad

linsipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the new terms & conditions were on the first page. Wonder why they put like 43 pages on there, anyway.

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
linsipad said:
All the new terms & conditions were on the first page. Wonder why they put like 43 pages on there, anyway.

I read them all before signing. I was really concerned about them.

I'm also a liar.

blackadder1999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To be honest, I'd recommend at least skimming over them to see if anything wacky is included with the new terms and services. Hopefully nothing that amounts to a human centiPad

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You have to agree to hand over all your money, your kids and your internal organs. What's the big deal?

Typical Apple - there is probably an "app" for child organ extraction. Its free for just the liver, the heart andlungs are in-app purchases. :D

Most reactions