What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes Sync Issues

dbenning

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Syncing 3G iPad and I keep getting the following error...iPad cannot be synced, you do not have the privileges to make the changes. Any idea what is wrong?

Update...I think I figured it out. I reset all sync options back to default and changed them one at a time and sync'd. It appears to be the photos I was trying to sync.

Last edited:

cauditore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad error 39

I got lot of very annoying error 39 messages. I am surprised this problem has still not been corrected with an update.
Anyway, it had to do with Ipad photos. Here's the solution; Deselect (remove the check marks) from all the photos folders you you have presently selected in "photos". Synch the ipad and it will remove all the photos from the ipad. So you start clean. Now go back and put check marks on all the phot albums you want to synch and it corrects the problem. Good luck

Most reactions

Latest posts