What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes store screen locked?

mePad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! I'm stuck in the iTunes store and I can't get out. I just bought a couple of songs. I want to leave the store and I see nothing on the screen that allows me to leave. No "back" button, no " return to my library". Nothing? I re-booted and returned to iTunes. I am still in the store. Help?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mePad said:
Help! I'm stuck in the iTunes store and I can't get out. I just bought a couple of songs. I want to leave the store and I see nothing on the screen that allows me to leave. No "back" button, no " return to my library". Nothing? I re-booted and returned to iTunes. I am still in the store. Help?

iTunes on the iPad IS the store. It's used to purchase content and view your purchased list. To go to your music library, close the iTunes app by pressing the home button, then tap the music icon on your home screen. That's where you view the content you purchased and can select which item(s) to play.

Most reactions

Latest posts