What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes store problem

Ethenea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there

I am new to your forums and have browsed around, it looks very useful, thank you for creating it! I have done a search for this but have not been able to find an answer, so my apologies if this is covered somewhere, and I have not been able to find it. Also, only got my iPad on the weekend, so I am somewhat of a newbie.

I live in South Africa, so have limited access to the iTunes store. I wonder whether my problem has anything to do with that. When I open the iTunes app on my iPad 2, I can access the podcasts and the iTunes U sections(at the bottom of the screen), but when I click on downloads I only receive the link to the terms and conditions pages. I then scroll down to the South African section, I read through all three linked pages. When I then return to the downloads section, it is still on that link, or at other times, simply tells me that it could not connect to the store.

I was wondering whether I am missing some 'accept' button, or whether there is in fact nothing under the downloads section for me. This is also when the iPad is not connected to my MacBook Pro. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iTunes store is for music, movies, tv shows and podcasts. If you want apps they are in the app store. It is a blue icon.

64GB 3G White iPad

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And you must be connected to wi-fi or 3G.

64GB 3G White iPad

OP
E

Ethenea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I understand what the iTunes store is, yes, which is why I would have liked to try and access it on my iPad, but no luck, and yep I'm connected with WiFi.

Most reactions

Latest posts