What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

itunes store (outside USA)

mkhasan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But , I think some online services like MyGiftCardSupply are perfect solution for someone who wants to purchase iTunes gift card from outside USA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
But , I think some online services like MyGiftCardSupply are perfect solution for someone who wants to purchase iTunes gift card from outside USA.

Sure! If you're willing to pay more dollars than the iTunes gift card is worth. See this:

byzutyza.jpg

So, I'm thinking "no, you don't want to use this vendor."

But as usual and as always, YMMV.

Marilyn

Last edited:

manbot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most people buy USA iTunes gift cards to manage US iTunes account. If you use your credit card then system will catch you you are outside USA, if gift cards then you can be anywhere but system will locate you whenever you want in USA, use the lowest TAX state to save tax fees, means enter address from Oregon state. US store has the best selection of latest music nor video's for sale or rent ... there is many website who sell them to international customers,I just came across and see Denmark usually buy from 4saleusa.com , also last week I bought from netstrada.com because they have 5% off facebook coupon on iTunes $100 and up with 6 cards limit. Sometimes good deal you can find on spacial digital auctions dibuu.com

Most reactions

Latest posts