What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes stops episode abruptly only half episode downloaded

vp17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a tv program episode online and when I play it it plays half of it then there is a blank screen but the timer keeps running. I think I need to download the episode again but it doesn't allow me to as I have already downloaded it once. Cn anyone help? I've tried to play it on the computer and the iPad and it doesn't work on either.all other programmes work fine.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's a movie or TV program you've purchased from iTunes you can simply call the toll-free Apple Support number with the iTunes transaction reference number and they'll enable the download again, so you can then delete the original copy and start over.

Tim

OP
V

vp17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple support systems said I have to call iTunes support and I can't find a specific number for them. Apple support said they will email me the details and they still have not, been like one hour already.

Most reactions

Latest posts