What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes...Should transfer audiobooks, right?

Hcm17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The audiobooks don't seem to transfer to my iPad. I wonder if it's because it's already on my iPod, and it only allows it to be kept in 2 places (for me, its my desktop and my iPod). Please help.

Thanks people!

Last edited:

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a place in iTunes that is specific for both audio books and print books. Youcannot see the print books on a PC, but that is the only restriction. You might try deauthorizing one device.

Reaction score
Hcm17 said:
The audiobooks don't seem to transfer to my iPad. I wonder it it's because it's already on my iPod, and it only allows it to be kept in 2 places (for me, its my desktop and my iPod)

Thanks people!

Have you enabled Audiobook syncing?

You can do so by following these simple steps:

-Connect iPad with your PC
-In iTunes select your iPad (under Devices)
-Select the Books tab
-scroll down and set a checkmark for Sync Audiobooks (check that "All audiobooks" is ticked as well)

OP
H

Hcm17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys. Ridiculously, I didn't simply scroll down. Because of one of your responses, I realized I must have not scrolled down. So, thanks for your help! I also realize that iTunes seems confusing with the syncing situation in some parts. Hopefully, it's not just me ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts