What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes Remote app is INFURIATING now...

23agenda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WHY... did they break it? It was working great before the iOS 7 upgrade. Now, it's stuck in portrait mode, the buttons on the bottom don't work, it crashes when I try to make a playlist, and more. And why is it taking so long to fix? BOO, HISS, APPLE.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome I guess you have read the latest threads, performed a soft restore and tried again..... If not please do it.

This is a private forum so getting upset with us will lead you beyond the black stump which is somewhere west of Sydney Australia in never never land....

The point I am making we are happy to respond to any constructive posts or threads Our moderator team volunteer their time in order to do that...... So please explain what you have tried to correct the issue....

OP
23agenda

23agenda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I deleted it, did a hard reset, and reinstalled and nothing changed.

Getting upset with YOU? I didn't get upset with you; I'm upset with Apple for breaking the app. Are you Apple or just overly sensitive?

Have you read all the negative reviews of Remote in the App Store? It seems like I'm not the only one with these problems.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have never used the app before, but just tried it. All the buttons can be pressed, but completely blank screen for each, and as the originator of this thread says, nothing works. IOS 7.0.2, no other problems since updating to 7. Soft & hard reset done. No. difference. ........... Just tried iTunesU and exactly the same. No details displayed.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts