What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITunes Pop-Up

J.maple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HOW does one avoid the pop-up that intermittently appears at random times, asking for an I-Tunes password for no apparent reason? It's a bit of a BIG nuisance! :confused:

OP
J

J.maple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Broken Apple Logo

What does it mean when the Apple logo on my iPad has a big crack running through it? Was it always this way and I just didn't notice? Bad sign or okay?

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HOW does one avoid the pop-up that intermittently appears at random times, asking for an I-Tunes password for no apparent reason? It's a bit of a BIG nuisance! :confused:

I'm not sure if this can be disabled. Sometimes when updating apps, the system times out without completing the download. When it starts up again, it may be requesting the password one previously entered in order to continue... as a security precaution. This may be what's going on.

MacVaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does it mean when the Apple logo on my iPad has a big crack running through it? Was it always this way and I just didn't notice? Bad sign or okay?

Welcome J.m.

The white apple logo on big crack :p (lol) over a black screen means that your iThing is restarting and loading the iOS from the cold (turkey).

MacYUMI:synth ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts