What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes not recognised

Reaction score
Dear all

When I connected iPad to laptop a message appears "device deducted but not properly installed try again etc etc.

I think there is a driver setting problem. My os is windows 8.1

I request forum members help
Thanks

M s narayanan

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The first thing to check is to make sure you have the most recent version of iTunes. You can get the most current from Apple's web site.

If upgrading iTunes doesn't help, come back and we'll take another shot at it.

Marilyn

OP
M
Reaction score
dear Marilyn

I have the latest version of itune in my laptop (12.1).
with many trials, the ipad is not recognized.
I tried with my brother's ipad and the laptop recognizes it.
your help please.

Administrator edit: Removed another topic.

thanks

m s narayanan

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The most current version of iTunes is 12.3.2.35 - so may I suggest you install that version? In addition, what operating system are you running on the laptop and what iOS is on your ipad? Sometimes, you have to have everything up-to-date to get them all talking to each other.

Marilyn

P.S. I removed the part of your post where you are also talking about video stuff. You already have a thread and it's easier to follow along or offer help when we keep each thread to one topic.

Most reactions

Latest posts