What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

itunes music transfer to none iphone help

Gunneruseipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi i was decideing whether to go for the galaxy s 3 or an iphone and decided on th s3 as there was no iphones available at the price plan i wanted want i want to know is can i transfer my music from itunes to the s3 thanks

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you music is on your computer in a separate file and not in your iTunes library you should be able to transfer. Please remember this is an iPad forum not an iPhone forum. You may have better luck posting your question here: http://www.iphoneforums.net/

dw1064

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How I do this. I connected my iPad with my pc and the only file I see is the camera roll and it won't let me transfer nothing.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gunneruseipad2 said:
hi i was decideing whether to go for the galaxy s 3 or an iphone and decided on th s3 as there was no iphones available at the price plan i wanted want i want to know is can i transfer my music from itunes to the s3 thanks

So let's see if I have this correct, you went to buy an iPhone , but got an S3 instead , you downloaded iTunes from the apple webpage and now you're asking on an Apple iPad forum how to synch music to your Samsung S3 phone using Apple iTunes?

Most reactions

Latest posts