What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes help

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You guys overreacted on a new forum member with a gripe. You just acted like a rabid pack of fanboys that I'm dissappointed to see here.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MikesTooLz said:
Apple changed there apple store teems and agreements. You used to be able to get refunds but you no longer can. All sales final.

Maybe read the terms you agreed with before getting mad.

I received a refund last week for an app. Music is final

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually I got a song refund too! I accidentally bought an instrumental version of a song I wanted, and they gave me a song credit for that too. This was about a month ago.

I'm sure it would also depend on how often you tried to do this, but those two were my only refund requests I'd ever had.

OP
Joscon

Joscon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
android.bldg-automation.com
You guys overreacted on a new forum member with a gripe. You just acted like a rabid pack of fanboys that I'm dissappointed to see here.

Thank you. And I overreacted as well. Lets put this to bed. No harm-no foul.
I really only wanted to know if there is a way to refund if you make a mistake or whatever to get a credit. Now I know I can. The help section did as it was intended and answered my question. I should have kept my rant to myself, as well as the responding comments.

Last edited:

Krew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its all kewl, Joscon said he kind of overreacted. It happens to everyone once in a while. Let's all just chill, we're all friends here :)

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Wow, I had no idea all this ranting was going on....

But, i'm no fanboy, and the OP said he had already returned the iPad. And with the experience he had with it I think that was the best thing..... Don't understand how agreeing with his return is a bad thing... But ... I already forgot it all anyway...lol...

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did't return it.

Stick with it Joscon. I'm also sometimes frustrated with the iPhone OS, but either Apple themselves, Apps developers or the jailbreak community always come up with something clever. Just imagine the installed base! With so many users there is ALWAYS a way.

Fanboys think Apple's poo doesn't stink - but everyone has dirty laundry. Sorry you got flamed at first, I'm sympathetic.

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, that post ensures that I'll never buy form a certain supporting vendor...

Most reactions

Latest posts