What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes has wish list capability?

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iTunes has wish list capability? [Tutorial]

How long has this been there? Either I don't pay attention or they snuck this feature in recently. I had been using a list in the notes app for this. Glad to see it in iTunes.

Update January 27, 2014: I have learned how to use the wish list in iTunes and this new feature has allowed me to delete three lists that I was using in the Notes app (movies, music, and television) for items that I plan to purchase. I am posting a small tutorial to help others learn how to use this nice feature.

1. Open iTunes and find your desired title. Once the title is open, click on the share sheet icon (a square with an arrow pointing up).

2. The share sheet will be populated with share items, including the "Add to Wish List" icon in the bottom row of icons. Clicking this option will add the title to your wish list.

3. To view your wish list, go to the iTunes main screen and click the menu icon at the top of the screen to the left of the search box.

This wish list is a very nice feature and it is saved in iTunes, so it will span all devices.

Thank you, Apple!

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's been on the desktop iTunes for a long time. I think they added it to the iPad/iPhone with iOS 6. Or was that Gifting? One got added earlier, and the other got added with iOS 7.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Usually I don't remember things like these either. I know this one only because I was delighted when I found it out. :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. I never get those things right. :)

Usually I don't remember things like these either. I know this one only because I was delighted when I found it out. :)

Gosh don't say those things guys!
ygy9yqus.jpg

If you think you may have the occasional memory lapse give a thought to some of us here with nowhere near your memory.
Edit: Second quote should have been from J. A. Multiquote bug in Tapatalk?
Andrew

From Oz using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts